5 - Faerieland - Village of Cirrus  

Posted by kreai in


Presenting the 4 Heroes in their full armors.




We make our way to Village of Cirrus.




But before entering the village, hunt around Cirrus. We want the Cybunny Avatar. The last avatar for NQ 2.







Heading into to the Village of Cirrus, we went to see Caereli and Mekava.






This is the last place to buy equipment.

Buy weapons for Rohane and Talinia and armour for everyone.

Buy 20 each of the damage, slowing and speed potions. >







Rest at Deleri at 1,000 gps

Deleri looks you over and says: "Well, you don't look like horrible monsters. What can I do for you?"

You say: "What is this place?"
Deleri says: "What, you mean the town? Cirrus? It was founded a long time ago, after Cumulonimbus was abandoned. Some of the citizens wanted to make a fresh start down here in the Underclouds. My great-grandma was one of the original settlers. But it never really took off, which is why this is still such a small town. I'm the innkeeper, as you might have guessed. Room for the night's 1,000 gold pieces, for you and your friends."

You say: "Do you know anything about the invasion?"
Deleri says: "Invasion? Is that what's going on? We've noticed a lot of odd faeries and other weird creatures moving around lately -- which is really strange, because down here in the Underclouds, there's usually nothing going on. I guess they're not interested in us, though."

You say: "We'd like to rest for the night."
Deleri says: "Sure thing. Pick any of the empty rooms."

You rest for the night, and wake up refreshed and healthy.






Odail looks up from the table. "Adventurers? Are you adventurers?"

You say: "Yes, we are. Who are you?"
Odail says: "Name's Odail. I'm an adventurer, too! Except I've been stuck in this little town for a week. Every time I try to get back to the upper Faerieland area, all these monsters keep attacking me. I barely escaped alive last time. So now I'm staying here."

You say: "Have you heard anything interesting here?"
Odail says: "Interesting? Depends on what you consider interesting, I guess. I heard some gossip from a couple of faeries that passed through, that said that there was some kind of dragon in Faerie City, calling himself the King of Faerieland! Can you beileve that? No way Fyora would ever let that happen. Anyway, if you don't mind, I'm going to sit here and brood quietly for a while." Odail puts his head down on the table.





Atasha says: "Are you adventurers? Have you heard about this invasion? How dreadful! I only hope that whoever it is that's invading doesn't bother with our little town. What with all the troubles back when Cumulonimbus was destroyed, I'd hate to have to go through all that again."





Bexi says: "Have you seen my glasses? I can't imagine where I could have put them. I thought I left them on my nightstand, but they seem to have vanished. Maybe I dropped them somewhere, but of course I can't see well enough to look for them."

You say: "Maybe someone stole them."
Bexi says: "But who would have done such a thing? I mean, there was that odd faerie who came by for a visit last week, said she was a friend of my granddaughter's. Come to think of it, after she left, I noticed that all my good silverware had vanished, as well, but I can't imagine she would have taken it. How odd."



Note:

For Bionic Cybunny, try to mesmerized him (Velm) asap as he can "focused" himself. If he focused himself, it will take longer to defeat him. Even Rohand could only hit him 20++ hp.

0 comments

Post a Comment

Boss: Miner

Boss: Miner

Boss: Zombom

Boss: Zombom

Boss: Sand Grundo

Boss: Sand Grundo

Boss: Ramtor

Boss: Ramtor

Boss: Leximp

Boss: Leximp

Boss: Kolvar

Boss: Kolvar

Boss: Scuzzy

Boss: Scuzzy

Boss: Siliclast

Boss: Siliclast

Boss: Gerban II

Boss: Gerban II

Boss: Revenant

Boss: Revenant

Boss: Coltzan Ghost

Boss: Coltzan Ghost

Boss: Anubits

Boss: Anubits

Boss: Meuka

Boss: Meuka

Boss: Spider Grundo

Boss: Spider Grundo

Boss: Hubrid Nox

Boss: Hubrid Nox

Boss: 4 Faeries

Boss: 4 Faeries

Boss: Esophagor

Boss: Esophagor

Boss: Fallen Angel

Boss: Fallen Angel

Boss: Devil Puss

Boss: Devil Puss

Boss: Faerie Theif

Boss: Faerie Theif

Boss: Pant Devil

Boss: Pant Devil

Boss: King Terask

Boss: King Terask

Boss: King Terask II

Boss: King Terask II
All pictures and informations are from Neopet. Copyright 2000-2007 Neopets, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Used With Permission

Rohane

Rohane

Mipsy

Mipsy

Talinia

Talinia

Velm

Velm

Any Questions


Neopians Lurking